So, to help fill in all the events that have transpired, I've decided to tell the story of my recent life in pictures! ^__^
Here I am, attempting to get a half decent picture of myself...
My sister just pointed out that some of these pictures are sideways...Oops XP
My sister just pointed out that some of these pictures are sideways...Oops XP
I actually wasn't trying some sort of pose here, I was supporting my head with my hand because my neck was feeling tired XP...
(Who needs right side up anyway? These pictures can be rebels!)
(Who needs right side up anyway? These pictures can be rebels!)
Me making a funny face :P...
My eye...
O_O...
My hair...(Don't ask me why I'm posting these random pictures; I'm posting them because I felt like it XP).
Clean-up in the basement so we can move stuff from the living room into the basement so we can move the Christmas tree from the basement to the living room...
(Yes, Christmas can be complicated at our house XP).
My AWESOME new Konoha headband of pure AWESOMENESS!!!
(I can't stress it's awesomeness enough!)
Thank you so much, Trevor, this is one of my best Christmas gifts ever ^__^
(I can't stress it's awesomeness enough!)
Thank you so much, Trevor, this is one of my best Christmas gifts ever ^__^
My Awesome Konoha Headband of Awesomeness again...I feel like such a ninja now! ^__^
Me attempting to take a picture of me wearing my Awesome Konoha Headband of Awesomeness.
(And failing XP)
(And failing XP)
Me wearing my Awesome Konoha Headband of Awesomness around my ponytail. That's my shinobi style!
(Thank you for taking this picture, mom, I never would have managed on my own XP).
(Thank you for taking this picture, mom, I never would have managed on my own XP).
My impression of the Rise Against concert I recently attended, drawn at around three in the morning, by one very hyper me :P...
My attempt at taking a picture of the snowy outside through a window..with a screen...at night. What can I say? I fail at photography XP
Some food Isabelle made...Why was this on my memory card?!
My third picture ever with my current camera.
(It's the buttons on my phone).
(It's the buttons on my phone).
My dog Flroa being curious becasue I'm takign a picture.
(Causing her to look strangely manic...Maybe it's the glowing yellow eye?)
(Causing her to look strangely manic...Maybe it's the glowing yellow eye?)
My cat minni being fat.
(As usual).
(As usual).
The floor being wet, because it's winter.
Some of my recent reading...
(Kyaah, the next volume of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, FINALLY!)
(Kyaah, the next volume of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, FINALLY!)
One of my favourite images for a while now, it turns out it's the title page of one of the chapters in the latest (English released) volume of TRC!
(Why did the volume have to go by so fast? Now I must wait again for the next one...)
(Why did the volume have to go by so fast? Now I must wait again for the next one...)

Sasuke looking cool and sexy (as always), posing with Naruto, who's actually looking cool as well (for once :P).
A lovely image from xxxHoLiC, another wonderful series from CLAMP that I just got the next volume of...

An image from Fullmetal Alchemist. Although this picture might not look it, the series is actually quite realistic about war and how it affects people...I was crying three times in the last volume, not becausse any main character died, simply from how sad the entire situation was! It kinda reminded me of some of the wars that have happened/are happening in our world...

I wish I had a picture of Trevor...He's going away to visit family for three weeks :(. He's one of my two best friends, and I know I'll miss him while he's gone...(That's why we exchanged Christmas present early).
Come to think of it, I wanted to include a picture of the ridiculous warning label that came with my USB cord too, but ah well, guess I forgot to take one XP...
Well, I wish everyone happy holidays, whatever you might celebrate. (Or even if you don't celebrate any holidays at this time of year, try to have a nice winter season all the same ^__^).
Emi
P.S. I'm plannign on posting again before Christmas, but it seems I never know when my next post might be, so I'm wishing everyone Merry Christmas now, just in case! (Also while I think of it... XP)
Quote of the post: Ever noticed that 'studying' is 'student' plus 'dying'?
(That's in honour of all my poor friends in school going through exams right now! I hope all the useless information you're forced to study doesn't kill you XP).

4 comments:
MY cat Minni, NOT YOURS!! MINE!
Haha, that is such an amazing impressionistic impression of the Rise Against Concert. It'll be worth money someday. (You fail, in the best possible way ;-D)
Lol, thanks Idzie XP
(You fail too :P...)
(...and your cat is fat XD)
She is not!! :'-(
She is PERFECT!
I taggy you!
RULES:
1.Each blogger must post these rules first.
2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3.Blogger that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5.Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog.
Post a Comment